Become a Volunteer…
To help run our projects we encourage the involvement of volunteers.
You could get involved by:
- Helping set up at our Kids Space Youth Group
- Assisting our Youth Worker at sessions
- Planning activities for the Youth Group
- Share any skills you have with the children
- Assisting the Play Rangers in the parks
- Help with any administration tasks
Benefits to you:
- Experience of working with children
- Gaining new skills and qualifications
- Meeting new friends
- Enhancing you C.V.
- Developing your confidence and self-esteem
If you would like to become a volunteer in either the Y Play project or Kids Space or take part in fundraising for activities for children, please get in touch with us.
You can contact us by writing to Project Manager, YMCA Stranraer, Thistle Business Park, Stranraer, DG9 7HJ or call us on 01776 700100.
Please note all staff and volunteers will need Enhanced Disclosure from Disclosure Scotland.